Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: best movie villian?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    best movie villian?

    Ivan Drago
    dolph

    Mama Fratelli
    ramsey2

    Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious

    Shooter McGavin
    shooter
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best movie villian?

    Idk I freaking hated everyone of those, like in a way that they were so gooood at being villians. Shooter I hated the most though he was everything i hated in a rich pamperd golf boy.

    Mama Fratelli
    Goonies right?
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mr.17.5's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2007
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best movie villian?

    jeez
    darth vader=the best, no doubt

    its hard to stay drug free, when georgia power wont give a ni**a lights free.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best movie villian?

    Mama Fratelli was from the Goonies, but the pic is from
    Throw Momma From the Train.

    mama

    So which is it?
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best movie villian?

    I thought that was a picture of Sam Kinison. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Let's see how old you are to remember that guy.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best movie villian?

    06 005b
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best movie villian?

    SAY IT! SAY IT! AHH! AHH! AHH!!!!!

    Well, thank you Mr. Helper!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best movie villian?

    44 1

    200px Thegrinchjimcarrey
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best movie villian?

    OH!OH!OOOOHHHHHH!!!!


    Wild thing, I think you move me...
    But. I wanna know for sure!
    Every time I kiss you, I taste what other men had for lunch!
    The only thing that can get you off is to see me in pain, but I think I love you!
    Wild thing!
    You make my heart scream!
    You took everything!
    Oh, wild thing!
    Wild thing, I think you move me!
    Ah, that just came to my mind ? I thought I'd say it...
    You made me trust you, then stuck the knife in my heart!
    You're a lying, unfaithful, untrustable tramp, and I think I love you!
    Wild thing!
    You make my heart scream!
    You took everything!
    Oh, wild thing!

    Wild thing!
    Oh, we've all had some kind of wild thing that went through our lives and made it hell.
    "?Cause everybody's had one ? you, me ? NOBODY likes to lose!
    And you know she's out there, laughing at you ?
    I don't care if it was last week or the 3rd grade!
    Someone broke your heart!
    What was her name?!!!!!
    Wild thing!
    I'll never forgive you!
    You make my heart scream!
    How do you live with yourself?!
    You took everything!
    You never loved me!
    Oh, wild thing!
    You used me!
    Wild thing!
    I hope you slide under a gas truck and taste your own blood!
    You make my heart scream!
    Why didn't you tell me you were a demon from Hell?!!!!
    You took everything!
    You deserve the men you're gonna meet, you loser!
    Oh, wild thing!
    Railroad bums! Transients! Out-of work guys!
    Wild thing!
    Guy who're gonna use you like you used me!
    Wild thing!
    Guys who are gonna take money out of your purse and crawl out a window!
    Wild thing!
    Oh! O-o-o-o-o-oh!
    Wild thing!
    What's her name?

    Yea-a-a-a-a-a-ah!
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best movie villian?

    Dude, if Star Wars episode I-III has taught us anything it is that Darth Vader was a tragic hero. The only reason he went to the Dark side to begin with was to save Padame. And we all know that Darth saved Luke's life like twice...Not to mention helped kill Sidious. And besides your gonna tell me you wouldnt be pissed off if you got passed up for a promotion just because of your age?

    wow i feel like Eric Forman.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •